Whether it is justified that two minor girls belonging to backward class whose parents soon died be deprived from Indira Avas on flimsy ground. Whether public aid which can be provided to parents can’t be provided to their minor children. Here sympathy of government functionary with orphans can be easily guessed.
With due respect your applicant wants to draw the kind attention of the Hon’ble Sir to the following submissions as follows.
15. Prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth .
(1) The State shall not discriminate against any citizen on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, place of birth or any of them. Whether this is not discrimination that both the girls were deprived from the public aid which was to be provided to their parents because they were minor and belonged to backward class and not so qualified to raise the voice against the unfair treatment of public functionary.
(2) No citizen shall, on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, place of birth or any of them, be subject to any disability, liability, restriction or condition with regard to
(a) access to shops, public restaurants, hotels and palaces of public entertainment; or
(b) the use of wells, tanks, bathing ghats, roads and places of public resort maintained wholly or partly out of State funds or dedicated to the use of the general public
(3) Nothing in this article shall prevent the State from making any special provision for women and children.Whether Government of Uttar Pradesh had made the special provision for children to snatch their rights on flimsy ground .
(4) Nothing in this article or in clause ( 2 ) of Article 29 shall prevent the State from making any special provision for the advancement of any socially and educationally backward classes of citizens or for the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes
You have a right to special care and protection and to good food, housing and medical services.Who will provide such facilities.
You have the right to love and understanding, preferably from parents and family, but from the government where these cannot help. First mother died one year latter father died and Government of Uttar Pradesh snatched the sanctioned Indira Avas on flimsy ground that both the girls are under age so account can’t be opened in the banks. How the rights of children can remain safe in this state.
You have the right to go to school for free, to play, and to have an equal chance to develop yourself and to learn to be responsible and useful.
Your parents have special responsibilities for your education and guidance.
You have the right always to be among the first to get help.
You have the right to be protected against cruel acts or exploitation, e.g. you shall not be obliged to do work which hinders your development both physically and mentally. Who will provide such protection ? Here protectors are predators ,destiny can be guessed .
You should not work before a minimum age and never when that would hinder your health, and your moral and physical development.
You should be taught peace, understanding, tolerance and friendship among all people.