Growing poverty in the society and lackadaisical approaches of concerned governments to tackle such crucial issues is creating depression and insecurity in the youths which are resulting in suicides.
15 May 2015
- Matter is concerned with the suicide of a youth suffering due to the extreme financial crunch as published in the leading Hindi daily.
- Name of diseased-Bhola Nath Gupta S/O Ramapati Village -Nakaharaa (Tikra), Police station-Dehat Kotwali ,35 years old , driver by profession but now used to organize Khomchaa in the side of Road. Kith and kin-four daughters and one son and wife. Two daughters have reached to stage of marriage.
- Prayer-Please direct the concerned staff to provide public grant to bereaved family and grant for marriage of daughter as the family is entitled for such grant.
With due respect your applicant wants to draw the kind attention of the Hon’ble Sir to the following submissions as follows.
1-It is submitted before the Hon’ble Sir that
Article 21 of the Indian Constitution, 1950, guarantees the right to life to all persons within the territory of India and states, “No person shall be deprived of his right to life and personal liberty except according to procedure established by law.” Article 21, though couched in negative language, confers on every person the fundamental right to life and personal liberty which has become an inexhaustible source of many other rights.
- 2-It is submitted before the Hon’ble Sir that
- In 1948, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Right to life adopted by the United Nations General Assembly declared in article three.
- 3-It is submitted before the Hon’ble Sir that Whether Government could ensure the fundamental rights of aforesaid unlucky man who embraced the death at this tender age. Whether government could provide the means of livelihood to the youth who got frustrated in earning two square meal for living being of family members.
This is humble request of your applicant to you Hon’ble Sir that It can never be justified to overlook the rights of citizenry by delivering services in arbitrary manner by floating all set up norms. This is sheer mismanagement which is encouraging wrongdoers to reap benefit of loopholes in system and depriving poor citizens from right to justice. Therefore it is need of hour to take concrete steps in order to curb grown anarchy in the system. For this your applicant shall ever pray you Hon’ble Sir.
Yogi M. P. Singh
Mohalla-Surekapuram, Jabalpur Road District-Mirzapur , Uttar Pradesh ,India .